News

Actions

Firefighters pull man out of apartment fire

Firefighters pull man out of apartment fire
Firefighters pull man out of apartment fire
Posted at 4:54 AM, Jan 04, 2016
and last updated 2016-01-04 06:54:51-05

Firefighters pulled a man from a fire at a high-rise apartment in Greeley overnight.

The fire broke out on the fifth floor of the Greeley Manor apartments on 13th Street.

Officials with the Greeley Fire Department say a mattress caught fire.

It's not clear why firefighters had to rescue the man.

The man went to the hospital, but firefighters could not provide any information about his condition.

---------

Sign up for Denver7 email alerts to stay informed about breaking news and daily headlines.

Or, keep up-to-date by following Denver7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.