Have you ever noticed this building at the corner of the Auraria Parkway and Speer Boulevard?
A one-of-a-kind condo on the top floor is for sale.
The 3-bedroom, 3-bath unit showcases walls of windows that frame breathtaking views of the city.
Let's go inside!
The open living room features 15+ foot ceilings with exposed brick & timber.
And take a close look at that staircase.
Or should we call it a staircase-slash-wine-rack?
Take a few steps into the open kitchen/dining room space with a view.
The open nature of the space lends itself to entertaining, while allowing for more intimate relaxing in the additional seating and dining areas.
Here's the room from another angle. The home features 2,953-square-feet.
On the other side of that fireplace is another room.
Here you really get to see those 15-foot tall windows and the views of downtown Denver.
The loft bedroom features a fireplace and views...
and take a look around the corner...
There's an office area between the bedroom and the staircase.
And don't miss the spa-like on-suite baths.
Carrara marble, free-standing soaking tub, frameless glass shower doors & unique custom vanities exude contemporary sophistication, LIV Sotheby's International Realty said.
Here's a view of one of the custom and unique vanities.
The condo also has an outside space.
"An exceedingly rare oasis, the upper level terrace offers an escape from everyday stressors, a place to entertain, urban garden or simply enjoy a nightcap & the views," LIV Sotheby's said.
The condo at 1153 Auraria Parkway is listed at $1,950,000. Learn more on LIV Sotheby's International Realty's website .
Thank you to LIV Sotheby's for sharing these photos.
See more Extreme Homes of Colorado:
- Troy Tulowitzki's 14,000-square foot house for sale in Cherry Hills Village
- Evergreen home on Little Cub Creek Road features meadow, mountain views
- $12.5M unrivaled European estate in Bachelor Gulch
- The designer condo above Cherry Creek Hermès you didn't know about
- See Aspen's Summit House , at the top of Red Mountain, listing price $65M
- 'Pretty Woman Ranch' estate for sale for $8.9M in Castle Pines North
- Go behind the gates of a modern and contemporary Castle Pines estate
- Inside Tom Cruise's $59M Telluride alpine estate T
- Traditional brick home in Denver's Country Club neighborhood
- Private residence at Denver's Four Seasons Hotel
- Rare penthouse condo at 25 Downing Street for sale
- French Provincial in Denver listed for $3,675,000
- $4M home by Denver Country Club was originally built for Chipotle founder
- Hollywood producer selling Vail home near golf course for almost $20M