Have you ever dreamed of owning a working ranch?
A 163-acre ranch, with a waterfront country estate, is for sale in Boulder County.
There are actually two homes here. The 10,000-square-foot main home and a separate 2-bedroom guesthouse.
Let's go inside the main home.
The home features floor-to-ceiling windows with expansive views of the Front Range mountains.
There's a large kitchen with great views.
And the dining room features large picture windows and tile floors.
Don't miss the unique bar with carved chairs and a carved table.
The stairway is a great place to display keepsakes.
There's a stone fireplace with wrap-around seating.
And a game room next to the indoor/outdoor pool and spa.
And here is the pool area.
The home features five bedrooms and six bathrooms.
And check out this unforgettable, multi-level bathroom.
This may become your favorite spot. A jetted tub with a view!
Outside, there are expansive decks and patios for enjoying the cattle and horse-grazing land.
And, of course, there's the views of the working hay ranch and mountains.
The property has three 35-acre buildable parcels and no conservation easements.
The home is priced at $5,750,000. Learn more on LIV Sotheby's International Realty's website .
See more Extreme Homes of Colorado:
- Troy Tulowitzki's 14,000-square foot house for sale in Cherry Hills Village
- Todd Helton's Tuscan-style estate in Brighton for sale for $2,295,000
- Evergreen home on Little Cub Creek Road features meadow, mountain views
- $12.5M unrivaled European estate in Bachelor Gulch
- The designer condo above Cherry Creek Hermès you didn't know about
- See Aspen's Summit House , at the top of Red Mountain, listing price $65M
- 'Pretty Woman Ranch' estate for sale for $8.9M in Castle Pines North
- Go behind the gates of a modern and contemporary Castle Pines estate
- Inside Tom Cruise's $59M Telluride alpine estate T
- Traditional brick home in Denver's Country Club neighborhood
- Private residence at Denver's Four Seasons Hotel
- Rare penthouse condo at 25 Downing Street for sale
- French Provincial in Denver listed for $3,675,000
- $4M home by Denver Country Club was originally built for Chipotle founder
- Hollywood producer selling Vail home near golf course for almost $20M
- Auraria Parkway loft features walls of windows, 15+ high ceilings