Behind the gates of Bachelor Gulch, near Beaver Creek and Vail, is a European-style estate.
Come inside and take a look around this 10,000-square-foot home.
The great room features soaring ceilings, a fireplace and plenty of space.
Here's another picture of the room with the majestic mountain views.
Just up a few stairs is a dining room, another fireplace and more incredible views outside.
The home features a double kitchen...
And while this may look like your typical sitting room, look at the walls. This is actually a library.
The home has seven bedrooms, six full baths and four partial baths.
If you like to entertain friends, or just your family, there's a theater room, massage/pilates room and this billiards room.
Step outside to incredible views...
The estate features over 2,800 square feet of heated terraces, grottos and roof-top patio.
Learn more about this $12.5 million Bachelor Gulch home on the LIV Sotheby's International Realty website .
Thank you to LIV Sotheby's for sharing these photos with us.
See more Extreme Homes of Colorado:
- Troy Tulowitzki's 14,000-square foot house for sale in Cherry Hills Village
- The designer condo above Cherry Creek Hermès you didn't know about
- See Aspen's Summit House , at the top of Red Mountain, listing price $65M
- 'Pretty Woman Ranch' estate for sale for $8.9M in Castle Pines North
- Go behind the gates of a modern and contemporary Castle Pines estate
- Inside Tom Cruise's $59M Telluride alpine estate T
- Traditional brick home in Denver's Country Club neighborhood
- Private residence at Denver's Four Seasons Hotel
- Rare penthouse condo at 25 Downing Street for sale
- French Provincial in Denver listed for $3,675,000
- $4M home by Denver Country Club was originally built for Chipotle founder
- Hollywood producer selling Vail home near golf course for almost $20M