DENVER -- The Denver Botanic Gardens has announced the initial list of musical acts scheduled to perform this summer.
The 2018 Summer Concert Series takes place at the UMB Amphitheater at the Gardens' York Street facility
So far, eight shows have been scheduled, with the first occurring on Friday, June 22.
Here are the acts announced so far (more are expected at a later date):
- Mary Chapin Carpenter - Friday, June 22
- The Mavericks - Monday, July 9
- TajMo - The Taj Mahal and Keb' Mo' Band - Monday, July 23
- Melissa Etheridge - Wednesday, July 25
- Chaka Khan - Friday, July 27
- Guster - Sunday, July 29
- Angelique Kidjo's Remain in Light and Femi Kuti & The Positive Force - Thursday, Aug. 9
- Gipsy Kings - Wednesday, Aug. 15
Tickets go on sale on Tuesday, April 10 at 10 a.m. For more information, log on to concerts.botanicgardens.org.