DENVER — Colorado is getting warmer, drier and more dangerous.
In a Denver7+ special presentation, hosted by Brian Sanders, we go in-depth on climate issues impacting our state, why they matter and what’s being done to improve the situation.
Watch in the video player above.
- Extremely dangerous fire conditions expected across all of eastern Colorado Friday
- Where Colorado's snowpack stands as water, fire concerns grow heading into summer
- Colorado River named most endangered river in the U.S.
- Denver metro counties get an ‘F’ for ozone pollution in latest American Lung Association report
- Officials remind public land visitors to recreate responsibly to prevent wildfires
- Colorado bill package hopes to curb climate change by offering consumers incentives