BOULDER, Colo. – A new home for sale offers ultra-modern luxury and lots of outdoor space just minutes from downtown Boulder.
Tucked into the foothills right outside the city, the home sits on 14.77 quiet acres on Lion Point. It's listed for $3,950,000 by LIV Sotheby's International Realty.
Inside, the three-story home boasts nearly 6,000 square feet, with seven bedrooms and seven bathrooms. Stark white and clean lines dominate the home inside and out, while floor-to-ceiling windows let in all that Colorado sunshine.
The home also has eco-friendly features like solar energy and a “green” roof, as well as a smart home system that allows you to control lights, music and heating from your smartphone.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home.
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Live off-grid at this $2.95M Wolcott home
- Denver home offers indoor-outdoor living for $3.5M
- Ranch spanning four Colorado counties listed for $100M
- $13.5M Aspen home teeming with wood and stone, inside and out
- $2.8M Golden home has 5,000+ sq. ft. of balconies
- 19,500-acre Eagle County ranch listed for $100M
- Newly-built $22M Aspen home boasts stunning views
- Renovated 1950s home in Denver for $2.25M
- For $5.5M you can live inside a national park
- NFL player Paul Kruger selling his Evergreen home for $8.5M