VAIL, Colo. – A home that just went on the market in Vail gives new meaning to the word “luxury.”
Situated on .87 acres along Gore Creek, the $34 million home boasts five bedrooms and 10 (Seven full, three half) bathrooms for a total of just over 11,000 square feet.
The contemporary home features rough-cut limestone accents throughout and floor-to-ceiling windows for lots of light and beautiful views of the surrounding natural setting.
Click the image below for more photos of the stunning home.
For more information on the property, log on to the Slifer Smith & Frampton website.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Inside a $2.45 million Denver home with award-winning architecture
- $9.5M Cherry Hills Village home has lots of space inside and out
- $4M penthouse offers spectacular views
- Inside the $4.7M former home of a Broncos star
- Vail mountain top home on 142 private acres for sale for $21.8M
- Incredible Evergreen Chateau for sale for $17.5M
- Troy Tulowitzki's 14,000-square foot house for sale in Cherry Hills Village
- Todd Helton's Tuscan-style estate in Brighton for sale for $2,295,000
- Evergreen home on Little Cub Creek Road features meadow, mountain views
- 1931 custom-built "castle" for sale for $1.9M