VAIL, Colo. – It doesn’t get much better than this, if you’re looking for luxury living right on the slopes.
A pair of penthouses recently went up for sale in Vail and they offer direct ski-in/ski-out access to Vail Mountain.
Located in the Gold Peak building, Residences One and Two are listed for $13,500,000 and $9,750,000, respectively, by LIV Sotheby’s International Realty.
Both penthouses offer luxury amenities, including heated, secured parking spaces, a private elevator and membership to the Gold Peak Passport Club.
Residence 1 has five bedrooms and five full bathrooms and Residence 2 has four bedrooms and four full baths.
Click or tap the image below (or here) to see more photos of the penthouses.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- $6.25 million home offers old-world charm with a golf course view
- Live in luxury, country-style with this $39.8M ranch near Kremmling
- Own this Mediterranean-style villa for $3.5 million
- This Vail home just went on the market for $34 million
- Inside a $2.45 million Denver home with award-winning architecture
- $9.5M Cherry Hills Village home has lots of space inside and out
- $4M penthouse offers spectacular views
- Inside the $4.7M former home of a Broncos star
- Vail mountain top home on 142 private acres for sale for $21.8M
- Incredible Evergreen Chateau for sale for $17.5M