DENVER – Here’s your chance to buy a home from a local star couple.
Joe King, lead guitarist for The Fray and his wife, ‘The Vampire Diaries’ actress Candice King, are selling their custom-built home, which sits right across the street from Denver’s Washington Park, for $4.3 million.
The contemporary home features top-of-the-line materials like mahogany wood slabs and brick on the exterior and vintage white cedar ceilings, exposed brick and mosaic tiles imported from Mexico inside.
At 6,700 square feet, the home has five bedrooms and six bathrooms but its best features might be the private outdoor pool and rooftop patio with great views of the park and the mountains.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home.
For more information on the property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Discovery Channel founder John Hendricks selling Colorado ranch for $149M
- $5.3M Denver Country Club home is made for entertaining
- $49M Aspen estate includes guest house, stable
- $22.2M Longmont estate boasts horse barn, polo field, guest house on 118 acres
- Renovated 1943 farmhouse in Cherry Hills Village listed for $4.25 million
- Castle Pines Village estate with private spa, underground parking goes up for auction
- Sprawling $4.75M Cherry Hills Village estate sits on 5.2 acres
- $7.6M Denver Country Club home boasts vintage style, modern amenities
- $13M Denver Grand Penthouse on the market, doubles first sale price
- $30 million Aspen home is most expensive sale in years