DENVER – You can feel like you’re living in the country without leaving the city at this farmhouse-style home in Cherry Hills Village that just went on the market for $4,250,000.
Originally built in 1943, the home was completely gutted and remodeled in 2015. The result is a modern home that retains much of the farmhouse feel, with exposed wood beams, wood and flagstone floors and brick walls.
The home features five bedrooms, each with its own en suite bathroom, as well as top-of-the-line appliances, brand new windows and updated heating and cooling systems.
The home is situated on nearly three acres, providing plenty of outdoor space for entertaining or just relaxing. Outdoor features include a tennis court, pool and beautiful garden space.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos :
For more information on this home, log on to livsothebysrealty.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Castle Pines Village estate with private spa, underground parking goes up for auction
- Sprawling $4.75M Cherry Hills Village estate sits on 5.2 acres
- $7.6M Denver Country Club home boasts vintage style, modern amenities
- $13M Denver Grand Penthouse on the market, doubles first sale price
- $30 million Aspen home is most expensive sale in years
- Inside Oprah’s $14 million Telluride home
- Castle Pines Village home offers gated community, private golf course
- Live in the center of it all at this penthouse near Union Station
- These luxury penthouses offer ski-in/ski-out access to Vail Mountain
- $6.25 million home offers old-world charm with a golf course view