STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, Colo. – Hundreds of thousands of acres of ranch land in northwestern Colorado could be yours…if you have $100 million to spare.
Dubbed Cross Mountain Ranch, the sprawling property is the family homestead of development tycoon Ronald Boeddeker and also is home to North America’s largest elk herd, according to Mirr Ranch Group.
The ranch spans four counties and includes land for sheep and cattle grazing, hunting, fishing and 20 miles of river frontage. The property also includes several homes, a former stagecoach stop at the base of Pyramid Peak and the historic Victorian Sevens Ranch.
“On their own, components such as water rights, hunting and recreation offerings and agricultural operations make for a strong investment opportunity, but linked together, as they are at Cross Mountain Ranch, it creates a property with invaluable potential,” said listing broker Ken Mirr of Mirr Ranch Group. “This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to purchase one of the most significant and diverse properties in the West.”
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the ranch.
For more information on this property, log on to mirrranchgroup.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- $13.5M Aspen home teeming with wood and stone, inside and out
- $2.8M Golden home has 5,000+ sq. ft. of balconies
- 19,500-acre Eagle County ranch listed for $100M
- Newly-built $22M Aspen home boasts stunning views
- Renovated 1950s home in Denver for $2.25M
- For $5.5M you can live inside a national park
- NFL player Paul Kruger selling his Evergreen home for $8.5M
- $33M contemporary home sits on 100+ acres in Edwards
- 5-bedroom home in Denver’s Hilltop neighborhood listed for $3.4M
- Melanie Griffith selling Aspen home for $6.4M