DENVER – This home for sale in Cherry Hills Village offers 13,815 square feet of high-end, Mediterranean style for $3,549,000.
The home was originally built in 2008 to benefit the Kempe Foundation, which fights child abuse and neglect.
Situated on just over an acre on East Bellevue Avenue, the home features seven bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, dedicated nanny’s quarters, a swimming pool and pool house, five-car garage and a basement with a home theater, full kitchen, rec room, wine room and guest suite.
The property is also gated for security and privacy.
Click or tap on the image below for a gallery of photos of the property.
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- This Vail home just went on the market for $34 million
- Inside a $2.45 million Denver home with award-winning architecture
- $9.5M Cherry Hills Village home has lots of space inside and out
- $4M penthouse offers spectacular views
- Inside the $4.7M former home of a Broncos star
- Vail mountain top home on 142 private acres for sale for $21.8M
- Incredible Evergreen Chateau for sale for $17.5M
- Troy Tulowitzki's 14,000-square foot house for sale in Cherry Hills Village
- Todd Helton's Tuscan-style estate in Brighton for sale for $2,295,000
- Evergreen home on Little Cub Creek Road features meadow, mountain views
- 1931 custom-built "castle" for sale for $1.9M