ASPEN, Colo. – Melanie Griffith is once again trying to sell her home in Aspen.
The actor recently listed the 5-bedroom home for $6,370,000.
Variety reports Griffith and ex-husband Antonio Banderas previously listed the home for nearly $10 million in 2015.
Situated on two acres, the home boasts beautiful views of the surrounding forest, with floor-to-ceiling windows and multiple decks.
Inside, natural wood, vaulted ceilings and a two-story stone fireplace lend a cozy but luxurious feel to the home.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home.
The listing agents on the property are Tony DiLucia, Chris Flynn and Colter Smith of Aspen Associates Realty.
For more information on the home, log on to aspenassociatesrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- John Oates selling Woody Creek ranch for $6M
- $13M Aspen home has luxurious log cabin feel
- The Fray guitarist Joe King, actress wife Candice King selling Wash Park home
- Discovery Channel founder John Hendricks selling Colorado ranch for $149M
- $5.3M Denver Country Club home is made for entertaining
- $49M Aspen estate includes guest house, stable
- $22.2M Longmont estate boasts horse barn, polo field, guest house on 118 acres
- Renovated 1943 farmhouse in Cherry Hills Village listed for $4.25 million
- Castle Pines Village estate with private spa, underground parking goes up for auction
- Sprawling $4.75M Cherry Hills Village estate sits on 5.2 acres