WOLCOTT, Colo. – If you’re looking for seclusion and off-grid living, this home in the Vail Valley might be just right for you.
Located on Bellyache Ridge Road in Wolcott, the six-bedroom, seven-bathroom home is listed for $2,950,000.
The home is equipped with solar panels for electricity generation and the listing agent said the home can produce enough power to “supply a small country.”
If that’s not enticing enough, the home features expansive, unobstructed views of the Vail Valley, including Vail, Beaver Creek and Edwards.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the property.
For more information on the home, log on vailskicondosforsale.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Denver home offers indoor-outdoor living for $3.5M
- Ranch spanning four Colorado counties listed for $100M
- $13.5M Aspen home teeming with wood and stone, inside and out
- $2.8M Golden home has 5,000+ sq. ft. of balconies
- 19,500-acre Eagle County ranch listed for $100M
- Newly-built $22M Aspen home boasts stunning views
- Renovated 1950s home in Denver for $2.25M
- For $5.5M you can live inside a national park
- NFL player Paul Kruger selling his Evergreen home for $8.5M
- $33M contemporary home sits on 100+ acres in Edwards