DENVER – Here’s your chance to own a sprawling piece of property in the remote southwestern portion of Colorado.
Listed for $46 million, Piedra Valley Ranch comprises about 9,600 acres just ten miles from Pagosa Springs, adjacent to the San Juan National Forest. The property offers amazing views of the surrounding countryside, including the San Juan Mountains.
A private lake and numerous ponds and creeks provide ample opportunity for fishing or just enjoying the water. The ranch also provides plenty of opportunity for big game hunting.
Buildings on the property include a six-bedroom owner’s home, a lakeside cabin and a cow-camp house.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the ranch.
For more information on this property, log on to hallhall.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Ultra-modern $4M home sits on nearly 15 acres in Boulder
- Live off-grid at this $2.95M Wolcott home
- Denver home offers indoor-outdoor living for $3.5M
- Ranch spanning four Colorado counties listed for $100M
- $13.5M Aspen home teeming with wood and stone, inside and out
- $2.8M Golden home has 5,000+ sq. ft. of balconies
- 19,500-acre Eagle County ranch listed for $100M
- Newly-built $22M Aspen home boasts stunning views
- Renovated 1950s home in Denver for $2.25M
- For $5.5M you can live inside a national park