DENVER – A contemporary home for sale in Denver features lots of indoor-outdoor living space that the family can enjoy rain or shine.
Located near Colorado Boulevard and Kentucky Avenue in the Belcaro neighborhood, the four-bedroom, six-bathroom home is listed for $3,500,000 by LIV Sotheby’s International Realty.
The home has more 4,500 square feet of indoor living space but the backyard is the real show-stopper.
When the weather’s nice, open the sliding glass doors and head outside to the large covered living space with a bar and grill, fireplace and fountains. Skylights let in plenty of natural light and ceiling fans keep the air moving on those hot summer days.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home.
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Ranch spanning four Colorado counties listed for $100M
- $13.5M Aspen home teeming with wood and stone, inside and out
- $2.8M Golden home has 5,000+ sq. ft. of balconies
- 19,500-acre Eagle County ranch listed for $100M
- Newly-built $22M Aspen home boasts stunning views
- Renovated 1950s home in Denver for $2.25M
- For $5.5M you can live inside a national park
- NFL player Paul Kruger selling his Evergreen home for $8.5M
- $33M contemporary home sits on 100+ acres in Edwards
- 5-bedroom home in Denver’s Hilltop neighborhood listed for $3.4M