DENVER – Looking to go back in time without giving up all the modern amenities you’re used to? Then check out this beautiful Denver Country Club home.
The 10,000-square-foot home on Circle Drive recently went on the market for $7,595,000 – that’s $754 per square foot.
Originally built in 1931, the Tudor-style home has been renovated with the latest high-end finishes and top-of-the-line appliances.
The home has six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, several patios and a space on the third floor that can serve as a nanny’s quarters or rec room.
Click or tap the image below for more photos:
For more information on the property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- $13M Denver Grand Penthouse on the market, doubles first sale price
- $30 million Aspen home is most expensive sale in years
- Inside Oprah’s $14 million Telluride home
- Castle Pines Village home offers gated community, private golf course
- Live in the center of it all at this penthouse near Union Station
- These luxury penthouses offer ski-in/ski-out access to Vail Mountain
- $6.25 million home offers old-world charm with a golf course view
- Live in luxury, country-style with this $39.8M ranch near Kremmling
- Own this Mediterranean-style villa for $3.5 million
- This Vail home just went on the market for $34 million