DENVER – This week’s Colorado Dream Home was built in 2005 but it gives off an air of much older, European sophistication.
The 11,378-square-foot Tudor-style home is located just of East Alameda Avenue, with a great view of the Denver Country Club golf course and the downtown Denver skyline.
The home has five bedrooms, nine bathrooms, several fireplaces and a three-car garage.
Click or tap the image below (or here) to see more photos.
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Live in luxury, country-style with this $39.8M ranch near Kremmling
- Own this Mediterranean-style villa for $3.5 million
- This Vail home just went on the market for $34 million
- Inside a $2.45 million Denver home with award-winning architecture
- $9.5M Cherry Hills Village home has lots of space inside and out
- $4M penthouse offers spectacular views
- Inside the $4.7M former home of a Broncos star
- Vail mountain top home on 142 private acres for sale for $21.8M
- Incredible Evergreen Chateau for sale for $17.5M
- Troy Tulowitzki's 14,000-square foot house for sale in Cherry Hills Village