DENVER – If entertaining at home is your thing, look no further than this recently-listed property in Denver’s Country Club neighborhood.
Listed at $5,250,000 by LIV Sotheby’s International Realty, the Tudor-style home features lots of space for entertaining both indoors and outdoors.
Inside the 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom house, you’ll find a movie theater with a stage and even a dressing room. Head outside and keep the party going with plenty of patio space.
The home was originally built in 1933 but it’s been updated with top-of-the-line fixtures and appliances for a more modern feel while retaining its classic charm.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos.
For more information on the home, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- $49M Aspen estate includes guest house, stable
- $22.2M Longmont estate boasts horse barn, polo field, guest house on 118 acres
- Renovated 1943 farmhouse in Cherry Hills Village listed for $4.25 million
- Castle Pines Village estate with private spa, underground parking goes up for auction
- Sprawling $4.75M Cherry Hills Village estate sits on 5.2 acres
- $7.6M Denver Country Club home boasts vintage style, modern amenities
- $13M Denver Grand Penthouse on the market, doubles first sale price
- $30 million Aspen home is most expensive sale in years
- Inside Oprah’s $14 million Telluride home
- Castle Pines Village home offers gated community, private golf course