ASPEN, Colo. – An Aspen home that just sold this week is the most expensive home sale there in several years.
Originally listed at $42,500,000, the property located at 343 Willoughby Way sold on Monday for $30 million.
The home’s listing broker, Craig Morris with Aspen Snowmass Sotheby’s International Realty, said the home is the most expensive sale in Pitkin County since December 2013, when a home there sold for $44 million.
In addition to the five bedrooms and six and a half bathrooms, the home features an office with its own fireplace, a massage room, steam room, wine storage for 2,000 bottles, media room and exercise room.
Oh, and we can’t forget the pool and hot tub.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Inside Oprah’s $14 million Telluride home
- Castle Pines Village home offers gated community, private golf course
- Live in the center of it all at this penthouse near Union Station
- These luxury penthouses offer ski-in/ski-out access to Vail Mountain
- $6.25 million home offers old-world charm with a golf course view
- Live in luxury, country-style with this $39.8M ranch near Kremmling
- Own this Mediterranean-style villa for $3.5 million
- This Vail home just went on the market for $34 million
- Inside a $2.45 million Denver home with award-winning architecture
- $9.5M Cherry Hills Village home has lots of space inside and out
- $4M penthouse offers spectacular views
- Inside the $4.7M former home of a Broncos star