LONGMONT, Colo. – This estate feels like a world of its own.
Recently listed by LIV Sotheby’s International Realty, the property on North 49th Street in Longmont offers 118 acres for $22,200,000.
Situated on that land, you’ll find a five-bedroom main residence complete with numerous fireplaces, a state-of-the-art theater, a bar and pool room and even a flight simulator.
Beyond the main residence, you’ll find a quaint guest house, horse barn, pool/spa area and a polo field.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos:
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Renovated 1943 farmhouse in Cherry Hills Village listed for $4.25 million
- Castle Pines Village estate with private spa, underground parking goes up for auction
- Sprawling $4.75M Cherry Hills Village estate sits on 5.2 acres
- $7.6M Denver Country Club home boasts vintage style, modern amenities
- $13M Denver Grand Penthouse on the market, doubles first sale price
- $30 million Aspen home is most expensive sale in years
- Inside Oprah’s $14 million Telluride home
- Castle Pines Village home offers gated community, private golf course
- Live in the center of it all at this penthouse near Union Station
- These luxury penthouses offer ski-in/ski-out access to Vail Mountain