BURNS, Colo – A sprawling cattle ranch that just went up for sale in Eagle County is one of the most expensive properties currently listed in all of Colorado.
Listed at $100 million by Ed Swinford and Brent Rimel of Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate in Vail, the property is named Nottingham Ranch after the family that currently owns it.
Nottingham Ranch comprises 19,493 acres, stretching from Burns in the east to the Flat Tops Wilderness Area in the west and includes 1,200 pairs of cattle and calves.
Whoever buys the property gets everything currently on the land: Cattle, equipment, water rights and seven residences.
“The land value is extraordinary as most of the ranch is surrounded by either the National Forest, Flat Tops Wilderness or BLM property,” Swinford said. “It’s astonishing. One of the largest elk herds in Colorado is located in this area and a very successful private hunting outfitter has been based on the ranch for 23 years.”
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the property.
For more information on the ranch, log on to nottinghamranch.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Newly-built $22M Aspen home boasts stunning views
- Renovated 1950s home in Denver for $2.25M
- For $5.5M you can live inside a national park
- NFL player Paul Kruger selling his Evergreen home for $8.5M
- $33M contemporary home sits on 100+ acres in Edwards
- 5-bedroom home in Denver’s Hilltop neighborhood listed for $3.4M
- Melanie Griffith selling Aspen home for $6.4M
- John Oates selling Woody Creek ranch for $6M
- $13M Aspen home has luxurious log cabin feel
- The Fray guitarist Joe King, actress wife Candice King selling Wash Park home
- Discovery Channel founder John Hendricks selling Colorado ranch for $149M
- $5.3M Denver Country Club home is made for entertaining