ASPEN, Colo. – This home for sale in Aspen is a wood and stone lover’s dream.
Listed for $13,500,000, the 9,000-square-foot home on Falcon Road boasts beautiful stone walls and archways, wooden floors, vaulted wooden ceilings and exposed wooden beams throughout.
In addition to five bedrooms and five bathrooms, the home features a wine cellar that can hold more than 1,000 bottles, a club room, office with private entrance, an elevator and a huge stone patio for outdoor entertaining.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home.
For more information on this property, log on to elliman.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- $2.8M Golden home has 5,000+ sq. ft. of balconies
- 19,500-acre Eagle County ranch listed for $100M
- Newly-built $22M Aspen home boasts stunning views
- Renovated 1950s home in Denver for $2.25M
- For $5.5M you can live inside a national park
- NFL player Paul Kruger selling his Evergreen home for $8.5M
- $33M contemporary home sits on 100+ acres in Edwards
- 5-bedroom home in Denver’s Hilltop neighborhood listed for $3.4M
- Melanie Griffith selling Aspen home for $6.4M
- John Oates selling Woody Creek ranch for $6M