DENVER — Beginning on Monday, Dec. 2, Brittany Bowlen will return to work for the Denver Broncos as vice president of strategic initiatives.
In this position, she will lead various strategic initiatives across multiple departments for both the Broncos and Stadium Management Company.
Broncos President and CEO Joe Ellis said Bowlen is working toward earning the right to succeed her father.
“This is the next step in that process,” he said. “Given her work experience and depth of knowledge, we’re looking forward to Brittany returning to work for the Broncos and adding value across our organization.”
Her position will focus on the following areas:
· Overseeing aspects of the south development project at the stadium
· Implementing a strategy and improvement process for fans’ experiences
· Collaborating with departments on business analytics
· Developing a sustainable approach to the culture and diversity of the workplace
· Monitoring industry trends and presenting recommendations for the future
She will work out of Empower Field at Mile High.
Bowlen spent the last year working as an associate for global business consulting firm McKinsey & Company. Beforehand, she had worked for the Broncos as a business analyst in 2015 and two years working full-time for the NFL in several departments from 2013 to 2014.
She earned a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Notre Dame in 2013 and an MBA from Duke University in 2018.