DENVER – Good morning! Here’s what you need to know today, Monday, Feb. 12, 2018.
1. University of Colorado A Line reopens after partial closure The University of Colorado A Line, more commonly known as “the Train to the Plane” is back open after a partial closure due to construction of RTD’s N Line.
2. Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission meeting
The COGCC will meet today for a hearing to decide a mill levy hike that will give them more funding for the future.
3. Free Day at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science
The Denver Museum of Nature and Science will be free for everyone this Monday. Enjoy some museum favorites and special family-friendly activities.
4. JeffCo Public Schools meet to decide school start times
Should JeffCo Public Schools start the school day later? Superintendent Dr. Jason Glass is hosting a meeting to discuss that question and more today based on research about teenage sleep patterns. Meeting is scheduled from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the JeffCo Education center.
5. Colder, but dry for Monday in Denver
Monday will be colder, but dry with highs in the 30s on the plains. A Winter Weather Advisory will be in effect for our San Juan mountains in Southwest Colorado for Monday.