1. Taylor Swift’s trial begins on Aug. 7 with jury selection.
2. Swift is being sued by former KYGO DJ David Mueller. He lost his job after a member of Swift's team claimed that he grabbed her buttocks, during a photo op in Denver. Now he's suing her - saying Swift and her team led to his firing.
3. The trial is expected to last 9 days.
4. Swift and her mother are expected to testify.
5. Swift has filed a counter lawsuit, and the two cases have gone back and forth.
6. CU Boulder Law Professor Aya Gruber finds the case to be a bit unusual. "The explanation could be, because it's Taylor Swift she has deep pockets, so she'll be a target for a lawsuit. On the other hand, you can think it's even more unusual because she deep pockets, so she's going to have the best lawyers in the world, working with her on it,” she said.
7. Swift says if she’s awarded any money, it will go to charities aimed at protecting women from sexual assault.