DENVER — The Grandoozy Music Festival returns to Denver this weekend. And it’s expected to be quite the doozy of an event.
Here are seven things you need to know about this three-day festival, which starts Friday and runs through the weekend.
- The music festival is at the Overland Park Golf Course on Santa Fe Drive, between E. Florida Avenue and E. Jewell Avenue.
- There are several road closures in that area already. On Friday, the right-most southbound lane of Santa Fe Drive will be closed for Uber and Lyft drop-offs.
- There is no parking at the festival, so everybody needs to take a bus, light rail or bicycle, or get dropped off.
- As many as 20,000 people are expected to come to each day of the festival. If you’re driving in the area, keep an eye out for pedestrians and cyclists.
- The event runs from 1:30 to 10 p.m. each day and has multiple stages.
- Major acts include Stevie Wonder, Florence and the Machine and Kendrick Lamar.
- Tickets are still available and start at $110 per day.
Denver7 will air a special 360 report on this event at 10 p.m. Thursday.