We're all looking for things to do while stuck at home. Here are 7 options over the next week:
• Headspace is a popular mindfulness and guided meditation app that is now offering free content to help people manage stress and anxiety. The company is also providing content created specifically for healthcare workers, educators and employees who want to help remote employees.
• The Colors Stream is currently live streaming home-recorded sessions by artists from around the world every day at 11p.m. MST.
• You can download Nasa’s mobile app for free to take a virtual tour of its educational facilities. They are also offering VR experiences and astronaut selfies!
• Cyrus is bringing a live show called Bright Minded to Instagram Monday-Friday at 12:30 p.m. MST where she features special guests and discusses how to stay “Lit in dark times!”
• Artist and writer Mo Willems is hosting daily Lunch Doodles video sessions streamed every weekday at 11a.m. MST. Each daily episode is accompanied by a downloadable activity page.
• Using Google Arts & Culture you can access virtual tours of National Parks throughout the US.
• CorePower Yoga is offering free access to a special collection of their online classes throughCorePower Yoga On Demand. They are also doing Livestream classes every day on YouTube at 8 a.m., 1p.m. and 5 p.m. MST.