DENVER —The unofficial start of camping season (aka summer) starts in just a matter of weeks.
And as many of us dust off our tents and other supplies, we picture our favorite camping spot — the place we’ve never strayed from. But this year, be a little adventurous and try out a new spot.
Colorado is home to the best campgrounds in the country, and according to Beyond The Tent, these are the best of the best:
1. The Crags – Colorado State Forest
2. Camp Dick – Boulder Range District
3. Guanella Pass Campground – Arapaho National Forest
4. Mueller State Park Campground – Pike National Forest
5. Dunton Hot Springs – Dolores
6. Turquoise Lake Recreation Area – San Isabel National Forest
7. Granite Tent Campground – Gunnison National Forest
See the rest here