Good morning. Here are 5 Things to Know for Friday, Aug. 17, 2018.
1. Everything we know about the Chris Watts case
With case documents currently sealed, we are starting to fill in a timeline of the events surrounding the killings of a mother and her two daughters, and the husband's confession. You can read about those latest updates here.
2. Uber announces new bikeshare program in Denver
At noon Friday, you'll be able to reserve a brand new JUMP bike. These electric, dockless bikes are owned by Uber, as the company aims to create more affordable and convenient ways to travel without owning a car.
3. Have you seen this dog or its owner?
Arvada police are asking for help identifying a dog owner after surveillance video showed the animal biting a woman on her face. The incident happened Aug. 7 at a bar near 64th Avenue and Ward Road.
4. All adoption fees waived at these animal shelters Saturday
5. You may break a sweat today, but a cool front is coming
We may see the usual afternoon thunderstorm today, but Sunday will bring some new weather: a high in the upper 70s. Still, that won't stop the usual possible storms from rolling through. Here's your full forecast.