DENVER – The city’s oldest neighborhood festival is set to kickoff this weekend, and there will be plenty of fun to go around.
The 46th annual People’s Fair will take over Civic Center Park in Downtown Denver starting Saturday at 10 a.m. The two-day free event features delicious culinary delights, music, and entertainment.
Here are 5 things about this year’s fair you need to know.
1. There will be 27 food vendors to choose from.
2. 95 fine artists to enjoy at the fair.
3. Around 40 bands/entertainment groups will be performing.
4. 98 crafters will be on hand.
5. In all, a total 269 vendors will be at the People’s Fair.