DENVER – The Cherry Cricket restaurant is closed indefinitely following a small fire inside the kitchen area on Wednesday.
A sign posted on the front door of the restaurant reads:
“Due to a fire, The Cherry Cricket will be closed until we can rebuild. We are so sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the near future. Thank you!”
The fire was reported at around 8:30 p.m. on Nov. 23 in the “hood system of the restaurant,” according to a Denver Fire official.
No other nearby structures were threatened by the flames and the roof never caught fire.
There were no reported injuries.
Cherry Cricket has been featured on Man V. Food and Best Thing I Ever Ate, according to their website.