A body was found Saturday morning in Denver's Capitol Hill neighborhood.
The body was found on a sidewalk at 10th Avenue and Grant Street around 4:45 a.m.
Denver police said it appears the victim may have committed suicide.
While we don't know the circumstances of this case, experts say the warning side of suicide include:
- Talking about wanting to die
- Looking for a way to kill oneself
- Talking about feeling hopeless or having no purpose
- Talking about feeling trapped or in unbearable pain
- Talking about being a burden to others
- Increasing the use of alcohol or drugs
- Acting anxious, agitated or recklessly
- Sleeping too little or too much
- Withdrawing or feeling isolated
- Showing rage or talking about seeking revenge
- Displaying extreme mood swings
If you need help, or know someone who does, there are multiple places to call for help in Colorado. See the list here.