BOULDER, Colo. -- The 2016 Ironman Boulder is taking place this Sunday, but if you're not participating -- chanches are you'll encounter some traffic trouble as you drive around the city.
Our partners at the Boulder Daily Camera has compiled a list of the roads that will be impacted as triathletes compete a total distance of 140.6 miles
- 13th Street from Canyon Boulevard to Arapahoe Avenue closed from 3 p.m. Friday to 10 a.m. Monday
- Arapahoe closed from Broadway to 14th Street from 3 p.m. Saturday to 10 a.m. Monday
- Arapahoe closed from Broadway to 17th Street from 3 a.m. Sunday to midnight
- Arapahoe closed westbound from Folsom Street to 17th Street from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday
- Expect delays any time you try and cross Folsom from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday from Iris Avenue to Arapahoe — use 28th Street to Baseline Road to Broadway to avoid delays
- 14th Street will be closed from 3 a.m. to midnight Sunday from Canyon to Arapahoe — local traffic only
- Jay Road from 47th Street to Colo. 119 will be closed to through traffic Sunday
- No closures north of Canyon this year
You can read more about the Ironman Boulder from our partners here.