BOULDER, Colo. – Looking to hike in Boulder this week? You may have to re-schedule your outdoor adventure.
The City of Boulder is reporting several of their trails are closed due to muddy conditions.
These are the following trail closures in the Doudy Draw/Flatirons Vista Trail:
- Community Ditch (west of Highway 93)
- Doudy Draw
- Flatirons Vista North and South
- Goshawk Ridge
- Prairie Vista
- Springbrook Loop North and South
In the Marshall Mesa and Greenbelt Plateau Trail, these are the following closures:
- Coal Seam
- Community Ditch (east of Highway 93)
- Cowdrey Draw
- Greenbelt Plateau
- High Plains
- Marshall Mesa and Marshall Valley.
The Left Hand Trail is also closed, according to the City of Boulder.
The trails will reopen when things dry out.