A number of DiGiorno, Lean Cuisine, and Stouffer’s products are being recalled because they may contain small pieces of glass, according to Nestlé USA.
"Although our investigation is ongoing, we believe the source of the glass is spinach that was an ingredient common to the products subject to this recall," Nestle USA said in a news released.
Nestlé USA said they took this action after several consumers found small pieces of glass in some of these products.
The voluntary recall covers specific production codes of the following products:
- DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza
- DiGiorno Rising Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Thin Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Tuscan-style Chicken Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke & Chicken Panini
- Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
- Stouffer’s Vegetable Lasagna (10 oz., 37 oz. and 96 oz. sizes)
- Stouffer’s Spinach Soufflé
- Stouffer’s Chicken Lasagna
If you have these items, check Nestle's website for the specific production codes . To locate the production code, look on the side panel of the package.
No other production codes, sizes or varieties of DiGiorno, Lean Cuisine or Stouffer’s products are affected by this recall, officials said.
No injuries have been reported, Nestle said.
If you have any of these products, contact Nestlé Consumer Services at 1-800-681-1676.