Target is trying to get a jump on Black Friday sales by offering 10 Days of Deals starting Saturday.
Target will offer a different discount deal each day leading up to Black Friday and through Cyber Monday in stores and on Target's website.
- Saturday, Nov. 19: 30% off toys.
- Sunday, Nov. 20: 10% off electronics and entertainment, including iPads, iPods, iPhones & Beats.
- Monday, Nov. 21: 20% off kitchen purchases, including Calphalon, Cuisinart, Keurig & KitchenAid.
- Tuesday, Nov. 22: 25% off beauty.
- Wednesday, Nov. 23: Buy one, get one free frozen pizza.
- Thursday, Nov. 24: Doorbuster deals
- Friday, Nov. 25: 30 percent off apparel, accessories and shoes.
- Saturday, Nov. 26: Save $50 when you spend $100 in the Wondershop of holiday decor.
- Sunday, Nov. 27 & Monday, Nov. 28: A surprise deal! Next week, Target will be announcing an unprecedented savings opportunity in stores and on Target.com.
So what's a good deal and what's a not-so-good deal?
Parents will love seeing the 30 percent off deal on toys this Saturday.
Sunday's 10 percent off on electronics will help people buying high-tech holiday gifts for others and themselves.
On Black Friday, 30 percent off shoes, apparel and accessories is a good deal for anyone willing to fight the crowds. It's good that the special is available online, if you prefer to stay home.
The Thanksgiving Day deal isn't much, just the doorbusters already planned.
The pizza deal on Wednesday is a nice idea, but it would be nice if they offered that for the whole 10 days and not just on Thanksgiving Eve.
This is the second year for the 10 Days of Deals.
"This year, we’re bringing back some of our guests’ favorite offers, as well as introducing even more compelling deals, to help them save on the gifts and essentials that matter most during this time of year," said Mark Tritton, executive vice president and chief merchandising officer for Target.
See the deals and learn more on Target's website.
Get the latest deals by signing up for a daily e-mail by visiting our e-mail newsletters page.