DENVER — Sixteen museums in the Denver area will be offering free admission this Saturday night.
It's Denver's annual Night at the Museums. For one night only, the museums stay open late and offer free admission from 5-10 p.m. There's even several free shuttle bus routes to take visitors between the museums.
The museums offering free admission on Nov. 2:
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Molly Brown House Museum
- Denver Art Museum
- History Colorado Center
- Forney Museum of Transportation
- Black American West Museum & Heritage Center
- Denver Firefighter's Museum
- Museo de las Americas
- The Cell
- Center for Colorado Women's History at Byers-Evans House Museum
- Clyfford Still Museum
- Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art
- Dinosaur Ridge
- Four Mile Historic Park
- Museum of Outdoor Arts - MOA
- Wings over the Rockies Air & Space Museum
Learn more about the museums and the shuttle bus route on VisitDENVER's website .
If you see a deal, email me: Deb.Stanley@kmgh.com. And find more deals on
my Facebook page.