The 146th annual Colorado State Fair kicks off on Friday, August 24.
The State Fair runs for 11 days in Pueblo and features concerts, carnival rides, livestock shows and rodeos.
Gate admission is $10 for adults, kids ages 5 to 12 are $7. There's an extra fee for carnival rides, concerts and some other events.
However, the fair is offering several discount days and specials:
- 2-for-1 Mondays: Monday, August 27 and Monday, September 3 get 2 for 1 admission and rides with coupons from Southern Colorado Loaf 'N Jug Stores.
- $2 Tuesday: Get fair admission, individual carnival rides, and the Ranch Rodeo with the Flying W Wranglers for just $2 each.
- One Price Wednesday: On Wednesday, August 29, everyone pays $10 for gate admission and receives free carnival rides all day and a free concert at the Southwest Motors Events Center featuring Josh Gracin, Lucas Hoge and Overton road.
- Throwback Thursday: On Thursday, August 30 all fair goers pay $5.
- On Sunday, September 2 present a non-winning lottery ticket at any gate and receive $2 off adult admission. Must be 18 & over.
- Daily: All members of the armed forces and first responders get a $2 discount on gate admission.
- Daily: Visitors 60 years of age or older receive $2 off gate admission on any day of the Fair. One discount per patron.
There are also four packs available for admission and for admission & carnival rides. Read more here.