Manufacturers from around the world are unveiling their newest models at the Geneva Motor Show in Switzerland.
Here is a look at some of the luxury vehicles that we wouldn't mind having.
1. Lamborghini Centenario: "To mark the 100th anniversary of the birth of Ferruccio Lamborghini, this model is offered in a seriously limited edition – 20 coupés and 20 convertibles, all of them already sold," according to the auto show. "It is propelled (from 0 to 100 km/h in just 2.5 seconds) by a 6.5-litre V12 delivering 770 bhp!"
2. Bugatti Chiron: The $2.6M Chiron is the new fastest production supercar in the world.
3. The Pagani Huayra BC: This Italian supercar by Horacio Pagani stole the spotlight at the show, Driving reported.
5. Mercedes-Maybach S 600 Pullman: This model offers vis-à-vis seating in a partitioned-off passenger compartment.
"Many governments, heads of state and royal families around the world have for decades chosen Mercedes-Benz saloons with the designation “Pullman” to drive them with the stateliness and style befitting their status," the website states.
6. Porsche 911 R: "GT3 RS engine and chassis tricks, manual gearbox, subtle body. Porsche nails it," Top Gear reports.
7. McLaren 675LT: McLaren says this is the lightest, most driver-focused, most exclusive series-production supercar the company has ever built.
9. The Aston Martin Vulcan: A track-only supercar.
11. The Tesla Model X: This SUV seats seven people, is all-electric, of course, and has falcon wing rear doors that open vertically.
More than 700,00 people are expected to attend the Geneva Motor Show 2016.
It is considered one of the top five auto shows in the world.