DENVER – This week’s Colorado Dream Home is a vintage Tudor-style home in Denver’s Hilltop neighborhood.
The five-bedroom, four-bathroom home is nearly 5,000 square feet in size and is situated on .29 acres on South Bellaire Street. The home is listed for $2,250,000 by LIV Sotheby’s International Realty.
If this home strikes your fancy, you better act fast -- Tudor homes are one of the fastest-selling styles in Denver.
The home was built in 1941 but it’s been updated with modern fixtures and amenities and features exposed wood beam ceilings, hardwood floors and a top-of-the-line kitchen.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home:
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Top five floors of Daniels and Fisher clock tower listed for $3.5M
- $10.75M penthouse has the best views in Denver
- Contemporary Lower Highland home listed for $2.2M
- Sprawling $1.85M Colorado Springs home is nearly 7,000 square feet
- Working cattle ranch near Steamboat Springs listed for nearly $8M
- Colorado Springs home with built-in indoor slide going up for auction
- $16M ranch near Steamboat Springs offers nearly 700 private acres
- Brand new Cherry Creek North home listed for $2.7M
- This $6.2M Lyons ranch has its own indoor horse arena