DENVER – Here’s your chance to own a piece of a Denver landmark.
The top five floors of the iconic Daniels and Fisher clock tower on the 16th Street Mall are up for sale. The property is listed for $3,500,000 by LIV Sotheby’s International.
To take in those views, head onto one of the clock tower’s two wraparound patios, on the 17th and 20th floors.
When the 372-foot-tall clock tower was built in 1911, it was the tallest building outside New York City. The tower was nearly torn down when the department store beneath it was demolished in the 1960s but preservationists saved it and in the ‘70s, each floor was sold off individually. The second through 16th floors now house offices.
Hopefully whoever buys the property doesn’t mind bells – the bell in the cupola atop the clock tower chimes on the hour and half-hour 24 hours a day.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos inside the clock tower:
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- $10.75M penthouse has the best views in Denver
- Contemporary Lower Highland home listed for $2.2M
- Sprawling $1.85M Colorado Springs home is nearly 7,000 square feet
- Working cattle ranch near Steamboat Springs listed for nearly $8M
- Colorado Springs home with built-in indoor slide going up for auction
- $16M ranch near Steamboat Springs offers nearly 700 private acres
- Brand new Cherry Creek North home listed for $2.7M
- This $6.2M Lyons ranch has its own indoor horse arena
- Enjoy sky-high views of Denver from this $1.9M City Park condo
- Opulent Edwards home listed for nearly $7M