STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, Colo. – A new ranch listed for sale in northwestern Colorado offers miles of private land just minutes from Steamboat Springs.
Located in the Williams Fork River Valley along the north flank of the Flat Tops, the 16-square-mile Motherwell Ranch is about 45 minutes from ski resorts and other amenities in Steamboat. The property is listed for $45,000,000.
The ranch includes a headquarters building, horse facility, home, guest cabins and a hunting lodge. The property is prime habitat for elk, which converge on the land in the fall. In addition to great elk hunting, the ranch also features great spots for fishing and water sports.
For those seeking privacy and seclusion, Motherwell Ranch is free from public roads and other easements. A network of private roads and trails, however, make it easy to get around.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the property.
For more information on the ranch, log on to hallhall.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Live off-grid at this $2.95M Wolcott home
- Denver home offers indoor-outdoor living for $3.5M
- Ranch spanning four Colorado counties listed for $100M
- $13.5M Aspen home teeming with wood and stone, inside and out
- $2.8M Golden home has 5,000+ sq. ft. of balconies
- 19,500-acre Eagle County ranch listed for $100M
- Newly-built $22M Aspen home boasts stunning views
- Renovated 1950s home in Denver for $2.25M
- For $5.5M you can live inside a national park
- NFL player Paul Kruger selling his Evergreen home for $8.5M