COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - This week's Colorado Dream Home is a large single-family house just north of Colorado Springs.
Located on Glen Shadows Drive, the home is listed by LIV Sotheby's International Realty for $1,850,000.
If there's anything this home has plenty of, it's space. Its five bedrooms and seven bathrooms are spread across nearly 7,000 square feet and the property itself is just over five acres.
The home features high-end touches like antique wood floors, geothermal heat, a whole-house humidifier, a top-of-the-line, fully-equipped kitchen (check out that island with the double marble waterfall counter) and a five-car garage.
Head downstairs and you'll find a bar with a huge walk-in wine cellar, a home theater and a home gym.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home:
For more information on this property, log on to livsothebysrealty.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Working cattle ranch near Steamboat Springs listed for nearly $8M
- Colorado Springs home with built-in indoor slide going up for auction
- $16M ranch near Steamboat Springs offers nearly 700 private acres
- Brand new Cherry Creek North home listed for $2.7M
- This $6.2M Lyons ranch has its own indoor horse arena
- Enjoy sky-high views of Denver from this $1.9M City Park condo
- Opulent Edwards home listed for nearly $7M
- $16M ranch for sale in Routt County
- Brand new $12M home in Vail offers rustic but modern style
- Own this luxurious log cabin near Steamboat Springs for $9M