SNOWMASS VILLAGE, Colo. – “Cozy” might not be the first word that comes to mind when thinking about a $3.1 million home, but this property in Snowmass is just that.
Located at the end of a cul de sac at 124 Trail Rider Lane, the home backs up to a large open space, offering great views and plenty of privacy.
The home features an open floor plan with rustic wood and steel beams, a stone fireplace, and lots of natural light.
There are four bedrooms – including a master suite with its own fireplace and patio – and four bathrooms.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home.
For more information on the property, log on to elliman.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- $5.8M condo on 43rd story of downtown Denver Four Seasons
- $15M Beaver Creek home offers skiing right outside your door
- Raise horses, cattle at this $23M ranch near Montrose
- Historic $5.9M home sits right next to Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver's historic Starkey Mansion listed for $3.5M
- Enjoy your own private lake at this $46M ranch near Pagosa Springs
- Ultra-modern $4M home sits on nearly 15 acres in Boulder
- Live off-grid at this $2.95M Wolcott home
- Denver home offers indoor-outdoor living for $3.5M
- Ranch spanning four Colorado counties listed for $100M