SNOWMASS VILLAGE, Colo. – “Cozy” might not be the first word that comes to mind when thinking about a $3.1 million home, but this property in Snowmass is just that.
Located at the end of a cul de sac at 124 Trail Rider Lane, the home backs up to a large open space, offering great views and plenty of privacy.
The home features an open floor plan with rustic wood and steel beams, a stone fireplace, and lots of natural light.
There are four bedrooms – including a master suite with its own fireplace and patio – and four bathrooms.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home.
For more information on the property, log on to elliman.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- $5.8M condo on 43rd story of downtown Denver Four Seasons
- $15M Beaver Creek home offers skiing right outside your door
- Raise horses, cattle at this $23M ranch near Montrose
- Historic $5.9M home sits right next to Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver's historic Starkey Mansion listed for $3.5M
- Enjoy your own private lake at this $46M ranch near Pagosa Springs
- Ultra-modern $4M home sits on nearly 15 acres in Boulder
- Live off-grid at this $2.95M Wolcott home
- Denver home offers indoor-outdoor living for $3.5M
- Ranch spanning four Colorado counties listed for $100M