DENVER – Here’s a chance to own a sprawling ranch with great views and room for raising livestock.
Buckhorn Mountain Ranch, listed for $22,950,000, comprises more than 6,500 deeded acres and about 6,000 leased BLM acres near Montrose.
The ranch is set up for raising livestock, with corrals, a 20,000-pound scale, a riding arena, horse paddock, calving shed and other facilities.
The property also houses a number of residential buildings, including two homes, housing for guests and staff, a bunkhouse and two cabins.
For the farmer who wants to grow their own food, the ranch includes a three-acre organic garden and a greenhouse.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the property.
For more information on Buckhorn Mountain Ranch, log on to hallhall.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Historic $5.9M home sits right next to Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver's historic Starkey Mansion listed for $3.5M
- Enjoy your own private lake at this $46M ranch near Pagosa Springs
- Ultra-modern $4M home sits on nearly 15 acres in Boulder
- Live off-grid at this $2.95M Wolcott home
- Denver home offers indoor-outdoor living for $3.5M
- Ranch spanning four Colorado counties listed for $100M
- $13.5M Aspen home teeming with wood and stone, inside and out
- $2.8M Golden home has 5,000+ sq. ft. of balconies
- 19,500-acre Eagle County ranch listed for $100M