STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, Colo. – In the market for a luxurious log cabin in the middle of Colorado wilderness?
A 200-plus-acre property near Steamboat Springs is up for sale, listed at $8,975,000 by Hall and Hall.
Dubbed Snowy Mountain Ranch, the property offers breathtaking views of Steamboat Lake and the surrounding countryside. With the Routt National Forest on one side of the property and Steamboat Lake State Park on the other, the ranch offers plenty of open space and privacy.
The nearly 11,000-square-foot main home, constructed of large-diameter logs from Montana and Canada has six bedrooms, vaulted ceilings and a large stone fireplace.
The property also features a two-bedroom guest house and a log barn with an upstairs apartment.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the property.
For more information on Snowy Mountain Ranch, log on to hallhall.com .
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Rustic Snowmass Village cabin listed for $3.1M
- $5.8M condo on 43rd story of downtown Denver Four Seasons
- $15M Beaver Creek home offers skiing right outside your door
- Raise horses, cattle at this $23M ranch near Montrose
- Historic $5.9M home sits right next to Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver's historic Starkey Mansion listed for $3.5M
- Enjoy your own private lake at this $46M ranch near Pagosa Springs
- Ultra-modern $4M home sits on nearly 15 acres in Boulder
- Live off-grid at this $2.95M Wolcott home
- Denver home offers indoor-outdoor living for $3.5M