DENVER – If you’ve ever dreamed of living in an old church, here’s your chance.
A century-old Denver church that’s been renovated into a modern living space could be yours for $1,500,000. The property, at 2267 N. Ogden St., is listed by Windermere Real Estate.
The former New Hope Baptist Church was built in 1906 and saved from demolition 100 years later, then renovated into condos.
The condo retains many of the church’s historical features, like the stained glass windows, 30-foot ceilings and a bell tower.
The three-story space now holds three bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a two-car garage and storage space for nearly 2,000 bottles of wine.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the home:
For more information on this property, log on to windermere.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Penthouse across from Denver Art Museum listed for $1.75M
- Tudor-style home in Denver's Hilltop neighborhood listed for $2.25M
- Top five floors of Daniels and Fisher clock tower listed for $3.5M
- $10.75M penthouse has the best views in Denver
- Contemporary Lower Highland home listed for $2.2M
- Sprawling $1.85M Colorado Springs home is nearly 7,000 square feet
- Working cattle ranch near Steamboat Springs listed for nearly $8M
- Colorado Springs home with built-in indoor slide going up for auction
- $16M ranch near Steamboat Springs offers nearly 700 private acres