STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, Colo. – A custom-built home for sale near Steamboat Springs offers nearly 10,000 square feet of living space on 36 acres.
Located on Priest Creek Road south of Steamboat Ski Resort, the property is listed for $3,995,000 by The Paoli Group.
The home has five bedrooms and five bathrooms on two floors. And then there’s the wine cellar – a cave-like walkway leads to a lower level with space for 1,500 bottles.
Natural materials pervade the home, from pecan wood floors to various types of stone and exposed wooden beams.
Click or tap the image below to see more photos of the property:
For more information, head over to thepaoligroup.com.
Check out more Colorado Dream Homes:
- Penthouse across from Denver Art Museum listed for $1.75M
- Tudor-style home in Denver's Hilltop neighborhood listed for $2.25M
- Top five floors of Daniels and Fisher clock tower listed for $3.5M
- $10.75M penthouse has the best views in Denver
- Contemporary Lower Highland home listed for $2.2M
- Sprawling $1.85M Colorado Springs home is nearly 7,000 square feet
- Working cattle ranch near Steamboat Springs listed for nearly $8M
- Colorado Springs home with built-in indoor slide going up for auction
- $16M ranch near Steamboat Springs offers nearly 700 private acres